If you’re considering a move to Ann Arbor, there are plenty of reasons to choose this vibrant and welcoming community. Here are just 10 of them:
1. Ann Arbor is consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live in the United States. In fact, it was recently named the 3rd best college town in the country by Livability.com.
2. The Ann Arbor area is home to some of the best schools in the country, including the University of Michigan, which is consistently ranked as one of the top public universities in America.
3. Ann Arbor is a great place for foodies! There are plenty of locally-owned restaurants and farmers markets to enjoy, and the city was even named one of the best foodie cities in the country by Zagat.
4. Ann Arbor is a hub for the arts and culture. There are plenty of museums, galleries, and theaters to enjoy, and the city also hosts a number of festivals and events throughout the year.
5. Ann Arbor is a great place for outdoors enthusiasts. There are plenty of parks and trails to explore, and the city is also just a short drive from some of the best beaches in Michigan.
6. Ann Arbor is a great place for families. The city has excellent public schools and plenty of family-friendly attractions and activities to enjoy.
7. Ann Arbor is a great place for sports fans. The University of Michigan has a strong sports tradition, and the city also has a minor league baseball team, the Ann Arbor Wolfpack.
8. Ann Arbor is a great place for history buffs. The city is home to a number of historical sites and museums, including the Ann Arbor Historic District.
9. Ann Arbor is a great place for shoppers. There are plenty of boutique shops and farmers markets to explore, and the city is also home to a number of major retailers.
10. Ann Arbor is a great place for people of all ages. Whether you’re a student, a young professional, or a retired senior, there’s something for everyone in Ann Arbor!